Enrolments for the 2023 school year open at 8:00am on Tuesday 19th April 2022 (first day of term 2) at the school administration office.
- Enrolment forms can be found on the school website or a hard copy can be
collected from the school office.
- Enrolment forms can be posted, hand delivered or emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org from the above time and date only.
- We accept enrolments from students living both in and out of the catchment
area, with priority going to students from within the catchment area and
those with siblings already attending the school, in accordance with our
enrolment management policy.
- Catchment area maps can be found on the website or contact the school
office for more information on 07 3635 5888.
Firstly view the Department's prep ready reckoner calculator to determine when your child can commence their preparatory year.
• Enrol for Prep by lodging appropriate paperwork to school office
• Acknowledgement of application received
• Placement offers made to in catchment and sibling families
• Navigating Nundah - Prep information evening
• Enrolment interviews commence
• Out of catchment offers made
• Navigating Nundah – Weekly Transitional visits
• Prep Orientation Morning
Our enrolment waiting list (Prep) opens on the first day of term 2 each year, for the following academic year. To enroll please download and bring to our office all documents as listed under "Enrolling at our School". It is important that families in catchment, and those with siblings already at the school return completed enrolment forms as close to this date as possible too.
In the middle of term 3 we will hold a ‘Navigating Nundah’ - Prep information Evening. This is a casual and interactive evening that offers a glimpse at what school-life at Nundah is all about. You will have the opportunity to meet key staff and ask specific questions.
Enrolment interviews will occur at the end of term 3, beginning with sibling and those students who live in-catchment. In term 4, students from out of catchment will be contacted to offer interviews in space permits. We will also advise families unlikely to be successful in a placement, and check if they wish to remain on our waiting list into the next year.
• During term 4 we hold a series of Navigating Nundah transition visits where parents and children get to visit and familiarize themselves with the school. Students experience some time in the Prep classrooms and playgrounds, while the parents are welcome to attend a series of varied and helpful guest speakers. These are usually held on a Wednesday afternoon from 2-2:45pm.
• The Prep Orientation Morning occurs at the end of Term 4. At this visit the children are allocated to their classes for the following year. They meet their teacher and teaching assistant (where possible), explore the classroom and play areas, and finalise and/or collect orders from the uniform shop.
Have a look at Preparing your child for Prep for more information on how you can get your child ready for prep
Resources for parents also has many great resources that parents can access